cdrdao dependencies

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.eu.org
Sat Sep 9 22:31:18 EDT 2000

Aparently 1.1.4 adds a driver for toshiba drives. It is a scsi3_mmc driver with
toshiba work arounds or something.
Toshiba make damn good drives, pitty their firmware sucks occationally. See
if there is newer firmware for the toshiba drive, those things are flashable.
Often it is digital audio reading that suffers in a drive since it is one of
the features they spend least time on unless they are plextor.
Here's me dreaming of a 32plex. Cd rips at 32x 100% clean, a whole disk in
3 minutes. Pardon me whilst I wipe the saliver off my keyboard :-)

Regards, Kerry.