Voice Synthesizers

Brent Harding bharding at mail.ufw2.com
Wed Sep 6 17:31:04 EDT 2000

Isn't screen reading the only application of synths like this? If I knew
how to make songs for dectalk, I'd use it to do stuff like that, having the
synth end soldered in is bad, for putting it in a laptop case, put all
cables in one compartment, and hook them where they go, I've got one of
those dec expresses, have always been dreaming of owning a dectalk ever
since I heard one for the first time. I use a double talk PC in my main
system, it works pretty good compared to most anything else besides
dectalk. I'd rank it number 2 on best sound, but for the price, can't go
wrong.