Voice Synthesizers

Klarich, Terry terry.klarich at wilcom.com
Wed Sep 6 11:12:25 EDT 2000

You can go to http://www.maxiaids.com.  They have dectalk express parts for
sale.

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent Harding [mailto:bharding at mail.ufw2.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2000 4:55 PM
To: speakup at braille.uwo.ca
Subject: Re: Voice Synthesizers

Is there anywhere I can get a cable for a decexpress? The tab broke off of
mine. It feels like a phone jack type connector, but the rj45, not
something usually used in a serial port, more for hooking to a network
card, how confusing, if both cables get mixed up in a case, as things might
fit where they shouldn't. Didn't know it was rj45 used in dectalk, thought
it was standard phone connectors, how to make one of the dec connectors,
not sure.