sound card

rturner2 at texasisp.com rturner2 at texasisp.com
Sun Oct 29 16:07:20 EST 2000

hi kerry,
i found some docs on it
and i was able to get it to work.
you have to use isapnp to set it up.

thanks to all
randy

 sp>It is the vibra 16-x card that is hard to make work; the one with 2
 sp>8-bit dma channels. Linux has trouble driving them in full duplex
 sp>mode and the Alsa folks say that the card is semi-supported. If it
 sp>is a normal vibra16 they are easy enough to make work, I managed to
 sp>get one working back in 98 it must have been with the old oss/free
 sp>drivers under kernel 2.0.27
 sp>Regards, Kerry.