kernel compile erors again

Chris Schulte cjschulte at home.com
Thu Oct 26 22:55:45 EDT 2000

Well, the sound card is an es1371, at least that was what I was told to use
in the make config portion of this whole mess.  Now my next question may be
easier to solve, and may be helpful in solving the first problem.  the patch
I was using was speakup-0.9b-v2.3-patch.  Thanks again for all of your help,
and where would I get those sound card drivers from?