partial success - still need help

Jacob Schmude jacobs at ncinter.net
Thu Oct 26 16:41:44 EDT 2000

Hi Tommy
     Yes, it's perfectly possible. Use the linuxconf tool, it runs in either graphic or text mode, and even web mode. Select networking, the client tasks, and you'll find the option. If the Treemenu module is not turned on, simply select networking and it will be there. I'll leave you to figure out the setup procedure, as it's not hard at all and is just like any other slang-based text utility.