speakup wierdness

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.eu.org
Sun Oct 22 17:27:49 EDT 2000

Can we drive an echo with speakup? They're pretty minimal.
I was meaning to write a synth emulator for a pc but never was bothered enough
I ended up buying a new synth. Hrmm I wonder if speakup
could drive a votrax; on second thoughts I recall how bad the hardware is.
If I go home for Christmas; writing a driver for it might result from the high
levels of bordem :-)