IP conflicts (was Re: best way to install linux to a laptop)

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Sat Oct 21 14:54:47 EDT 2000

Oh, they will be offering dsl eventually, and say I could then put more
than one machine online. Are there any free providers that have a toll free
number to dial in to to get online? Is there any way to use services like
freeway to get minutes of free long distance to get online with the nearest
free isp?