emacs terminal devices

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Wed Oct 18 13:01:29 EDT 2000

Hi Jacob:  If you want to use the cvs version of speakup it should
work fine with the 2.4.0-test kernels.  It seems that a few people
have had problems with the cvs working but I have not been able to
duplicate it.  I have the cvs version running on two machines with
2.4.0-test8 and the dectalk external and liteTalk synths.  I also have
it working on a doubleTalk version.  I want to try to hunt down the
problems folks are having but have to be able to duplicate it first.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061