network configuration problem

Geoff Shang gshang10 at scu.edu.au
Sun Oct 15 23:09:36 EDT 2000

Hi:

Well, I just run that command on its own when I want buddy phone to work,
but you could probably put it in one of several places.  Probably putting
it in its own script and putting it somewhere in /etc/ppp/ip-up.d would bre
as good as anywhere else.

As for compilation under debian, I'm still waiting to hear from you what
won't compile and what the errors are.  I've had so few things not compile
that I could probably count them on one hand.  You can generally get around
compilation problems by making sure you've got everything the program wants
before starting.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang10 at scu.edu.au>