network configuration problem

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Sun Oct 15 12:28:23 EDT 2000

Cool, which script does stuff like this get added to? I never did get how
all that symbolic linking and priority stuff on when to have such things
load. I know for some reason debian just won't compile a lot of programs,
as the kernel source headers are messed up from most ways other more
popular distros like redhat and slackware use. I was thinking of getting a
CD of redhat, but where I checked wanted $170.00 for the server version,
the only one they sell.