help with alsa/sblive

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Fri Oct 13 16:42:54 EDT 2000

Hi Brent -

Thanks for that information. That seemed to get my modules loaded okay,
but I am still not finding the sblive card. Could you please tell me what
your aliases are in "modules.cond" or whatever your system calls it?

Yes, I guess the isapnp was overkill - I scrubbed that option and it made
no difference. When I examine the pci devices with "cat /proc/pci" the
card is shown with interrupt 10 and address 0xdc00-0xdc01. But my modules
can't find it. When I use "lsmod" it shows the sound modules loaded okay,
so I think the problem must be in the aliases...

Tha;nks - Chuck.

My web site is http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
Back when I was a boy it was 40 miles toeverywhere,
uphill both ways, and it was always snowing!