network configuration problem

Frank J. Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Wed Oct 11 19:43:35 EDT 2000

Oh yes I know what this problem is.  You need to set your modem to use
hardware handshaking.  There are a few more things that you should set
also let me give you a list.

b0 e1 f1 m1 q0 v1 x4 y0
&a3 &b1 &c1 &d2 &g0 &h1 &i0 &k1 &m4 &n0 &p0 &r2 &s0 &t25 &u22 &y1

These are just my settings and they may be not what you need.  I am using
a usrobotics sportster externel 56k.  The command to see your settings for
usrs is "ati4".  To see help on the usrs "at&at&$".

HTH
Frank