hearing the audio from a remote system

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Sun Oct 8 20:47:44 EDT 2000

How about using Shoutcast server? You start stream from a 128K stream, then
with IPchains forward it to the IP address (you can fake one) to the
Shoutcast server, then connect to the Shoutcast server from your own
machine. Of course, Telnet will not help you in this cast, only for issuing
commands remotely.
Best,
Vic

have you thought of visiting Cybertsar's Internet Kingdom? It is still
alive!
Here is the URL:
http://nimbus.ocis.temple.edu/~vtsaran/