new system shaping up

Brent Harding bharding at ufw2.com
Wed Oct 4 18:50:19 EDT 2000

Oh, this applies only to integrated motherboards? I got some kind of extra
video card that's not integrated, as the computer shop had to replace my
under warantee motherboard, because it's built-in sound had obtained an
overtone after awhile, and nothing would fix it. Now I have an sblive that
rocks compared to that, maybe 4 or 8 bit win sound system thing on the
board before.