"Virtual Memory exhausted" message during compilation

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Mon Oct 2 01:52:25 EDT 2000

See, Jacob, that's the thing. I did mkswap the /root/swapfile to be as big
as 128MB, but the error still persists. Perhaps it needs to be even larger?
I have 32MB of physical RAM.
Best,
Vic

have you thought of visiting Cybertsar's Internet Kingdom? It is still
alive!
Here is the URL:
http://nimbus.ocis.temple.edu/~vtsaran/