Speakup and Apollo 2

Michela Botti mibotti at tiscalinet.it
Wed Nov 29 07:17:23 EST 2000

 Hi listers!
 I've been apart from the list for a couple of months this summer, and I
 didn't check out if this argument has already been treated.
 I want to report two little problems of the Apollo 2 driver (or whatever
 thise problems are concerned with).
 While moving not too sloly the reading cursor around the screen, the sinth
 sometimes says the word "f8", even if it isn't found on the screen.
 When using the numpad 7, 8, and 9 command or while reading more than one
 line of text, Apollo 2 doesn't read continuously, but it inserts frequent
 short breaks (maybe one evry 10 or 15 words) even whithin a word; it is
 sometimes necessary to read a text with the numpad 4 and numpad 6 commands
 (most of all while reading in English which is not my mothertong), and this
 may take a longer time.

 Best regards
 Michela