Kirk and Matt interview

Jim Danley Jim at Danley.com
Tue Nov 21 15:06:24 EST 2000

Good afternoon,

I just recently joined this mailing list and this is my first post.

While browsing through the mailing list archives I found a reference to
an interview that Michael Lauf did with Kirk and Matt Campbell on his
HandyTalk internet radio program.  I looked under the Speakup audio page,
located the realaudio link and listened to the whole thing.  Nice job!
You two have good clear "radio" voices and came across as sincere and
honest; not at all like used car salesmen as do many DJ's I have had the
displeasure to hear.  It was apparent that you both love Linux and will
continue to work with it for years to come.  Although it was obvious
that the piece was edited, you covered all the major points.  I don't
know what else you could have added.  This is definitely a "must listen"
for newbie Linux users.  Well done.

	Jim