cvs checkout script

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Tue Nov 21 12:16:12 EST 2000

Hi Folks:  A number of people have asked how to use the speakup cvs
server to get the latest bleeding edge versions of speakup.  I have
placed two files in the speakup ftp area, README.cvs and checkout.
For those brave souls who wish to live on the bleeding edge with us
idiots this should be enough to get you going.  The standard
disclaimer here is that this is likely to work occasionally and likely
to not work often!  So if you're not comfortable with back up kernels
and rebooting and heavy cursing I recommend you stay away.

  Kirk