retrieving files

Geoff Shang gshang10 at scu.edu.au
Mon Nov 13 21:46:52 EST 2000

Hi Chuck:

Both PNM and RTSP are streaming protocols, designed for a program like
realplayer to use to connect to a server.  Since lynx does not how to talk
in these protocols, nor does any other retrieval program that I know of, my
thought would be that you're out of luck here.  These are files that re
meant to be streamed to you in realtime from the particular site, and not
intended by the webmaster to be downloaded.  Apart from using something
like vsound, I can't think of how you'd manage this.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang10 at scu.edu.au>
ICQ number 43634701