security

Victor Tsaran vtsaran at nimbus.ocis.temple.edu
Mon Nov 6 02:37:05 EST 2000

SMBD, do you mean SAMBA server daemon? This is another interesting point.
People should shutdown services they don't use, for example, routed or
gateway or NIS or SMBD. Because Linux is intended to be used on a multiuser
networks, a lot of these services are installed by default are initiated by
default. Learn your OS before you use it!
Vic

have you thought of visiting Cybertsar's Internet Kingdom? It is still
alive!
Here is the URL:
http://go.to/vtsaran
or