newer load_spk-0.8.tar.gz

Jacob Schmude jacobs at ncinter.net
Tue May 30 17:42:47 EDT 2000

	Kirk, why would it not be set to /usr/local? Usually that's where
these sort of programs go. Local software goes in /usr/local, normally,
and I consider that local software. I know you can change it, I'm just
curious as to why it was set back to /usr/bin.
	Also, I've got a feature request for loadspk regarding the
doubletalks. Can you make all 8 voices avaiilable instead of just 5 of
them? How about a way to send a direct command to the synth for features
loadspk can't support (if anything loadspk can't support exists)?