Speech-friendly Lynx configuration

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sat May 27 12:21:53 EDT 2000

I would suggest becoming more familiar with Lynx before jumping to these
"fixes." I say this because what you suggest can already be accomplished
far more easily through existing tools.

I guess today is my day for chiding MS Windows/DOS people to give up their
Redmont thinking at the unix door. This is not that country and these are
not those customs. I submit the cultural analogy is apt. Please learn more
about the customs and usages of unix/linux before trying to make it look
and act like Windows/DOS.

This is not to say that everything about Windows/DOS is awful. But, then
there is a reason why most of us have moved away. On Thu, 25 May 2000,