Problem getting the patch file to work

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Wed May 17 21:24:18 EDT 2000

Hi Tim,

     Actually, the redhat source is complete if you are using the
architecture that the source was distributed for.  If, as I imagine,
you're using the I386 distribution, you'll only get the stuff pertaining
to that release.  All you have to do is to press the enter key twice
when you get a file not found error.  I believe that there are about
nine or ten of them.

          Hope this helps.
          Bill in Denver