Redhat6.1 boot disks with Speakup don't seem to work with DoubleTa

dana dana at randomc.com
Thu May 11 17:42:54 EDT 2000

I am using exactly the same thing, but had a sighted person in atlanta get
this going for me. While i am in here, let me ask someone a question.
How do i delete messages in the mailq? I have some in there that bounced,
and can't figure out how to get them out. I know this isn't a speakup
question, so please forgive me this time.