NumPad problem

Joseph Norton jnorton at nortcom.com
Sun May 7 01:14:13 EDT 2000

Hi David:

Sounds like you may have told setup to remap your keyboard (this is about
the only option you should skip in Slackware setup).  Anyway, here's
something that may help.  Look in your /etc/rc.d directory.  If you have a
file in there called 'rc.keymap' just delete it and this should fix the
problem.

Hope this helps.