vmware

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Mar 31 10:07:33 EST 2000

I don't know what to do for the internal synth, for external ones, you
have to make sure that nothing in the guest OS sets the device
corresponding to the synth to a speed other than 9600 baud and you
have to comment out the request_region in the driver for the synth, so
a device is registered by serial.c .