vmware

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Mar 31 07:19:49 EST 2000

I am using vmware and Windows 98 under that and WindowEyes under that
and it works!  Its very slow on my Pentium 200, but it does function.

Unfortunately, you will need sighted assistance to configure the thing
and you have to install windows 98 just like a new C drive -- in fact
-- you actually format the drive (virtual disk).

Hope this helps.
Also, you need to do some jiggery pokery if you want to use the same
port as your synthesizer for speakup, so if you have another synth
this would be better.

--
         John Covici
          covici at ccs.covici.com