need comments

Whistler whistler at blinksoft.com
Tue Mar 28 11:43:57 EST 2000

I like this as long as we know we could adjust our speech till we get
things working I mean if we realy must have something on our lower serial
ports we can put it on later after all the set up is done.

Of corse you could run the check for those sound cards that do reply first
and then if that don't work grab the first serial device and say your
mine.

ken