A comment on Slashdot that concerns me

cpt.kirk at 1tree.net cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Fri Mar 24 16:13:17 EST 2000

Kirk,

That is why I posted what I did. I know there isn't a list of limited
synths. If he responds to me, I will certainly direct him towards you. I
feel he is one of the leaches. I have seen too much of that kind of thing.
Many products sold for access are needlessly high in price. The companies
haven't put much back into the system.

If his company really wants to help, they can give up a sample to get it
supported. I will gladly let the world know his company has done so. If I
track him down and they don't I will also let the world know they are
leaches.

Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net