A comment on Slashdot that concerns me

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Fri Mar 24 16:03:50 EST 2000

Hi Matt and all:  If you wish to respond to the person that posted
this article, you can point out the speakup will support any synth
that we have the specs for and a working unit.  There is no hallowed
list.  I suspect that this person wouldn't be happy no matter what it
was.  If it's free, it potentially steels their ability to sell a
product.  I would like to know what synth they make though.

I would like to say welcome to all of the new subscribers.  The
subscription list has grown significantly since Matt posted the
zipspeak announcement.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061