A comment on Slashdot that concerns me

Mike Gorse mgorse at WPI.EDU
Fri Mar 24 14:23:42 EST 2000

I am curious which synthesizer this developer was working on, and if it is
hardware-based or software-based.  If it is hardware-based, then it would
be good if this person could point to specifications to help people write
Linux support for it if such support doesn't already exist in any
form.  The issues are obviously different if we're dealing with a
software-based synth (ie, it would explicitly need to support Linux).

And I should probably post this to slashdot; maybe I will later on.

On a different subject, I applied for a slashdot account a long time ago
but never got my password (don't know if I typoed my email address or
what).  Does anyone know who I should contact about this?

--Michael Gorse, WPI Cs '01 / ICQ:22583968 / http://www.wpi.edu/~mgorse/ --
     If you're an oister, then don't let your perl get away from you.