[blinux-newbie] blind + linux = blinux

Mike Gorse mgorse at WPI.EDU
Fri Mar 17 10:58:57 EST 2000

I do not have a DEC-talk PC to test yasr with and don't know if it
currently works with it, but the support is badly broken at least for the
express, and I really don't know what to do about it (ie, sending ctrl-c
seems to silence it but cause it to eat some of the following characters,
and I tried having yasr read a character after sending the ^c as the
Emacspeak server does but it doesn't seem to help.  Obviously there is
something that I'm not doing correctly.)  In any case, I don't know if
yasr has the same problem with the dtpc or not.