braille input

craig martin clmartin at kc.rr.com
Sun Mar 12 15:52:10 EST 2000

hi, there.

We could put function keys above the braille keyboard and more function
keys on the front and sides of the unit, but how much more would those
cost in terms of changing the physical configuration of our machine?  My
Braille desk delux has an alt, control, and function keys.  We would need
a lock switch if the keys were on the sides,  hmmm, just thinking out
loud, on second thought, we wouldn't need a lock switch, just a
combination start chord.   I'd like to see something like that for regular
P.C.S.