Palm Emulation

cpt.kirk at 1tree.net cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Sat Mar 11 12:47:38 EST 2000

You can download the Palm emulator at the following site:
http://palm.3com.com/devzone/pose/pose.html

It is ready to run in Winbloze and on a Mac. The source is available for
Unix. If someone else here makes use of XWindows, you can also get
XCoPilot for emulation at:
http://xcopilot.cuspy.com/

I have downloaded most of this stuff. As stated earlier I am willing to
burn and ship it via CD for a few bucks to cover expenses. I have not
messed with any of this yet, so don't know how much millage will come of
it. But I will try and get some play time with it this weekend.

Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net