PDA's

cpt.kirk at 1tree.net cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Sat Mar 11 11:55:54 EST 2000

We can certainly investigate using currently available PDA's. It would
seem to me that the easiest (and cheapest) route to start with is to setup
the Palm emulator and UCLinux. Actually, this might not be a bad route
anyway. If the platform will work, one can order a a simm module that
carries all that is needed. The distribution is available at
www.uclinux.org. They also offer a simm module with a working computer on
it that could be the basis for a customized PDA. I will track down the
Palm emulator. It is available free.

I will post the URL for the emulator after finding it. If someone needs
these on CD let me know. I can burn them and mail them for a few bucks to
cover my costs.

Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net