braille input

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Fri Mar 10 23:57:13 EST 2000

Actually, I've been jazzed about PDA's for a while, but well you know how
it is. ... Anyway, the more I think about it, and Kirk (Wood) and I and I
have been talking a bit more. ... While jabbing with a stylus might be
something we might try and implement on something that already
exists--assuming we can work out a speech solution--just for ease and
speed of use, doing control characters, extra characters, whatever, a
braille keyboard (8-dot braille, I'm guessing) would probably be a better
long-term solution. Thoughts?

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV        | Friday whistle, how did I make it?
Email: davros at ycardz.com     | If I had my way, I'd run out naked!