CR/LF

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.eu.org
Tue Mar 7 16:45:22 EST 2000

Flip was a utility written by Rahul Jhesi (probably spelt wrong) the guy who
wrote zoo and brick. Zoo was an advanced archiver that supported
multiple generations of the same file in the archive; updating archives with
no temp file and other cool stuff. It was also amazingly portable. I say was
here because the lastest version came out in 1991.

Brick was a utility that could checksum and check the checksum on text and binary
files; it could optionally update a checksum:xxxx header in a text file as well.
Great to make sure source was ok before the days of md5sum.

All of this funky stuff and more can be found at a comp.sources archive near you
but good luck searching for it.

Regards, Kerry.

Kerry Hoath: kerry at gotss.eu.org
Alternates: kerry at emusys.com.au kerry at gotss.spice.net.au or khoath at lis.net.au