Hello all

Jim Wantz jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Wed Jun 28 18:00:52 EDT 2000

Hi Brent,
Well, the installation floppy has the speech which allows you to install
the contents of the CD.  As of now, you still have to compile your
"talking" kernel.  Some day though, someone will come up with
distributions with speech already built in, I'm not that guy though
because I don't have a CD recorder for my computer.

As for any Debian questions I have to defer to others because I have yet
to run that distribution.

     Jim WB0TFK