FW: BRIAN LIVINGSTON: "Window Manager" from InfoWorld.com,Monday,June 26, 2000

Stephen Dawes sdawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca
Wed Jun 28 10:12:18 EDT 2000

I am using this little trick, and am finding some success.  In windows, you
can have a number of devices sharing the same Irq.  This is the Plug and
Play thing.  In my machine, I show 3 devices using Irq11 with no conflicts,
by adding the buffer to this irq, I notice a change in performance.

Stephen Dawes B.A. B.Sc.
Web Business Office, City of Calgary
PHONE:  (403) 268-5527. FAX: (403) 268-6423
E-MAIL ADDRESS:  sdawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca