FW: BRIAN LIVINGSTON: "Window Manager" from InfoWorld.com, Monday,June 26, 2000

Kirk Wood cpt.kirk at 1tree.net
Tue Jun 27 20:14:43 EDT 2000

While I don't expect that the included tip will hurt a Windows computer, I
seriously doubt it will help. I have yet to see a computer that seemed to
have a bottleneck at the NIC. I just wish I could afford such internet
access. Then again, what would be the point? Few sites are capable of
sending out the data at that rate anyway.

If anyone tries this and it helps please drop me a note. I remain quite
skeptical.

--
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net