Tweaking Pine

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Tue Jun 27 13:49:17 EDT 2000

Brent -
Press the spacebar to go forward a whole screen. Less has lots of neat
features that you can read about with "man less" - it can search for text,
go directly to a particular line or to the front or bottom of a document,
it can go forward or backward a screenful, a half screenful, or a line at
a time, and it can even read the file structure of .tar.gz or a .tgz
tarball without expanding, so you can see what will happen when you do
expand it.

Chuck.