older apollo2 does not talk

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Wed Jun 21 07:29:49 EDT 2000

Hi Roman:  I am sorry I haven't had time to get back to you before
this.  Things are pretty busy around here these days.

I was wondering if you might know some one that had access to an
e-prom burner.  I was thinking I could send you a binary image of a
newer rom for your Apollo.  If not, I could send you an already burnt
e-prom.  That would take longer of course.

The problem is that the Apollo is so much different than most serial
devices, that without one I'm not sure I can find a fix.  I am willing
to try, but it will have to wait until I have more time.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061