rtf files and slackware

Jacob Schmude jacobs at ncinter.net
Thu Jun 8 16:26:07 EDT 2000

Hi
	One comes with metamail. I wouldn't call it a converter,
though. It displays the rtf file on screen in plain ascii, so you could do
the following command to convert it:
richtext file.rtf > file.txt
	You could also put a line like this in .mailcap to have your
browser handle these files:
text/rtf; richtext %s ; copiousoutput