Maybe a strange question!

Jim Wantz jwantz at hpcc2.hpcc.noaa.gov
Thu Jun 8 15:28:26 EDT 2000

Hi Michela,
I have vaguely heard of Screader, but sorry, I have never tried it.As for
Speakup, its a great program, but you must learn how to compile the kernel
if you want to run it--except Zipspeak which is a mini Linux distribution
that runs under MSDOS.  That will come up speaking right away.
Your English is perfect!

    Jim