made it!

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at mhonline.net
Thu Jun 8 06:41:51 EDT 2000

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, David Poehlman wrote:

> you can use pppd to set up dialing on demand actually, I think it may be
> ppp-go -d
> that does it.

I was never able to get that option to work - probably did not read the
docs, or the right docs <g>

Diald works pretty reliably for me, but it is a little tricky to
configure. I have only been using ISP's that do not support shell sccounts
and can only support Windows users for three or four years now, first with
only nettamer, but for two years with Linux, and I do not feel deprived in
any way! <g>

Regards - Chuck.