made it!

Jude T. DaShiell jdashiel at clark.net
Wed Jun 7 22:24:22 EDT 2000

Chuck,

I think dialppp was loaded on boot up.  perhaps it doesn't work or needs
configuration.  Looks like I'm going to need to find a real local internet
service provider.  verio no longer supports shell and no longer supports
linux.  I wonder if it's possible to run linux through msnonline or erols.
Looks like I'm going to have to find out soon.  They've broken 8 bit file
transfer on this system for all shell users that continue to use the
shell.  verio goes down in my book for worst isp on the planet after this.