problem with newest speakup-0.09 and keyboard interrupt

Chris Nestrud cnestru at comp.uark.edu
Tue Jun 6 11:10:38 EDT 2000

Hello list. I downloaded the latest speakup-0.09 (as of June 5) and
patched a clean kernel 2.2.15 source tree. The patch succeeded with no
failures. Speech works well, but it doesn't interrupt when I press keys,
as it did with speakup-0.08. Do I need to set this as a feature, or did I
inadvertently do something wrong? I'm using speakup with a braille 'n
speak on ttys0. The distribution is redhat-6.2, and as I stated, the
kernel is 2.2.15.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Chris