A new linux user

Dave Hunt wx1g at connact.com
Fri Jun 2 20:38:18 EDT 2000

Chris:

I welcome you to the Linux user community!  The performance of Speakup,
and Linux in general, will continue to impress you, I'm sure :-)

Here, you have  several options for getting help.  First:  the usenet
newsgroup 'comp.os.linux.setup'.  Don't forget the mailing list
'blinux-newby at egroups.com', a list devoted to helping new Linux users who
are blind.  Some of your questions may also be answered on the list
'blinux-list at redhat.com'.  Finally, don't forget the many
"faq's" (frequently-asked questions) and "how-to" documents available with
any of the Linux distributions.

Good Luck,

Dave