Artic 215 Synth

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.eu.org
Thu Jun 1 11:20:00 EDT 2000

The artic 215 card won't work with speakup and I can't see it ever working
in the forseeable future because it uses a mix of software and hardware i.e.
vest and friends to make it go. It won't talk without the software unfortunately
and since ARtic won't give us the source to their Vest program a driver would be
near impossible to write.

The transport is supported natively in porttalk mode, in 0.9 works fine.

Regards, Kerry.